On-site servo drive troubleshooting & fault finding
On-site servo drive testing & re-calibration
On-site servo motor & drive design & fabrication
Other on-site services:
- Service, calibration, troubleshooting and fault finding of hardware and parameters for a range of AC, DC variable speed and servo drives, PLC and CNC’s
- Design & fabrication of PLC and CNC machines
- Interfacing and optional function to/between existing automation control units and machines
- Remote monitoring of machines and process – network and cellular
- Development of turnkey projects per customer request – including robots and sophisticated mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic solutions
- Supply of control units, accessories and components for drives, motors, sensors, modems, PLC’s and NC (China, Taiwan, Italy and Japan)
- Retrofitting of obsolete controls, motors and drives
- Development of electronic boards upon customer request
Having any issues with electrical apparatus on-site? We’ll come to you and troubleshoot at your facility.
Is your brand of servo motor not listed above?
- High quality repairs using state-of-the-art testing and repair equipment.
- OEM License acquisition for any brand of servo motor.
- Diagnostic reports, photos and videos for completed jobs upon request.
- 12 months guarantee.
- Servo Motors Melbourne complies to the EASA international standards
- No charge to inspect test and quote
- 24 hours, 7 days a week emergency service
- Free pickup and drop off throughout metropolitan Melbourne